1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member. Burb owner from Maryland.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by BigWhite2500, Sep 15, 2006.

1. BigWhite2500

BigWhite2500 New Member

Hello, I own a 1993 2500 4x4 with the 5.7 Im from Maryland. Love the site and I already have a couple of questions.
    First question is how do I get a pic of my burb to come up as my signature when posting to forums?
    Sencond question is I also own a matching 94 2500 pickup and I buy almost all of my parts for my truck from LMC Truck great full catalog loaded with everything and anything I would ever need for my truck but they do not have a Burb catalog. Does anyone know of a company out there that carries just about every replacement part for 93 burbs?
    PS LMC truck does offer a catalog for older burbs if you guys out there need.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, welcome aboard!

To have a picture show, you have to 1) have the image hosted somewhere (you can post it in the gallery). 2) enter the code the have the image up there.

I can help you if you want to email me a file, let me know through PM.
  3. BigWhite2500

BigWhite2500 New Member

I got the avatar pic all set up. Thanks for the help Steve.