Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member, but not new to GM

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mumbles, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Mumbles

Mumbles Member

Hello ladies and gentlemen...

I've been an active member of ls1tech.com for well over a year now and have found it extremely helpful for maintanence and modification of my 99 Firebird Formula.

This past Fall I also became a member of dodgetalk.com in order to gain knowledge on how to replace the front seal on a friends 97 Grand Caravan. (The install went pretty smoothly.)

I've had an S10 pretty much ever since I've had my license. And these pickups/SUVs are awesome vehicles. Mine have been very reliable, while retaining descent power and gas mileage. While being a great vehicle to drive, they do develope problems from time to time, as with any automobile. I can't believe with all the work I've performed on mine in the past, I never thought to join an online forum dedicated to them. Well that is until now.

I'm hoping this site can be as helpful and informative with my daily drivers as ls1tech has been with my toys. I'm looking forward to what all of you have to offer and hope I can be here to contribute anything I can to help others with their vehicle troubles.

Thanks for having me guys... :)
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here! Look forward to your questions, and feedback in the future!
  3. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!!
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!This site rocks for info .Everyones made me feel as though i've been here for years...........I just joined on Monday
  6. Mumbles

Mumbles Member

Thanks, guys.

I've already posted a question concerning the Neutral Safety Switch on my dad's 97 S10 in the Drivetrain section. I can't wait to see what I get for responses. Good to be here. :)
  7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

welcome aboard.
  10. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the site