Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New member from Alabama

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dirtdobber, Oct 14, 2013.

1. dirtdobber

dirtdobber New Member

Thought I would say hey.
    I was looking for help with a problem and fond it on here. So i joined. Not new to forums been on bike forums for years.
    I have a 2008 Silverado LS with the 4.8 liter V8.
    We really like it. A few problems has occurred but nothing I can't handle so far.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To The Site.....:glasses:......Would you have any Pictures of your Silverado??....

3. dirtdobber

dirtdobber New Member

[​IMG]

This is it when I first got it a couple of years ago.
    Made a few changes, added spikes to the grill, and 8 spoke chrome wheels. The photo shows the wheels but bad lightening doesn't show it.
    I have other things I have in mind but been too busy spending money on my pro street bike.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice Looking Silverado....:great:

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice. Welcome to the site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!