1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Member from AZ with a 99 Sub 4x4 454

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mr.454, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Mr.454

Mr.454 New Member

Hello All,

I just purchased a 99 Suburban that has 135k and is a one-owner truck! I'm interested in learning and sharing as much as I can about this awesome machine. This is my first big block and I'm very excited to get to customizing. I live in Phoenix, AZ and there are no shortages on trails in, out and around the valley. Hopefully I will soon have some great 4x experiences to share.

First things first I need to read through the threads for coolant leak topics as I can already smell the all too familiar sweet smell of leaking coolant coming from the engine bay. But thats for another thread...

I've got an auto tech background but have been out of the game for a while, but I still remember my way around my tool box.

I look forward to helping where I can, and hope many of you can return the favor!

Cheers!
    -Jason
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GM T C ! There are a bunch of helpful folks on the site! Have fun!
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC site. Start with the pressure tester , it will save time
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. There also is no shortage for sweet trucks out in AZ also.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  7. Mr.454

Mr.454 New Member

Thanks! Nice Truck!

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Thanks! There are a ton of grocery getters out here I know that!

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Thanks for the welcome, I will be testing it tomorrow after my ride. I saw it dripping from the front of the block last night. I'm thinking water pump. Not looking forward to doing that one.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Thanks, nice truck!