1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from British Columbia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Chevymomma, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Chevymomma

Chevymomma New Member

Hi,

I am currently living on Vancouver Island BC. I am the proud mother of 2 sons and married to a wonderful man. I just bought my current truck about 2 months ago from a guy that either knew very little about trucks or just didn't care about what he had. It is a 1993 Suburban 4x4, nicely loaded. It has a 350 rebuilt with 10 000 KM on the motor and 200 000 KM over all. There are a few problems that need sorting out mostly neglect from previous owners but once I am done fixing it up I will have a great truck with no body rust or frame rust.

This is my second Chevy truck my first was a 1985 s15 Blazer with a 2.8 V6 that I bought when I was 16 and sold 3 years ago to a guy as his first truck. In between I had a 2002 z24 Cavalier and a 2000 Venture and I hated them both. They made me realize that I am an older truck person, the bigger the better.

I am looking forward to being here with other truck lovers.
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Lots of Sub's on the site, so your should be in good company! Have fun!
  3. moosetags

moosetags Rockstar 100 Posts

Greetings from the Florida Panhandle

Welcome to the Forums. We're glad to have you with us.

I currently own two Suburbans. One is an '05 Yukon XL 2500, named Olivia. The other is a 2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500, named Daisy. Both of the girls are Quadrasteers.
  4. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

welcome to the site........
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. Silveradolady

Silveradolady Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site
  8. Chevymomma

Chevymomma New Member

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
  9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!!! from Colorado!
  10. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor