1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from central California

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fear58, Dec 8, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Fear58

Fear58 New Member

How's it going everyone!
    Stumbled across this forum as I was looking for other 2 - door tahoe owners/pics ... from browsing just a bit I can see this forum has some good info and knowledge being contributed!

Anywho, I'm 20 years old living going to college for electrical engineering at Cal Poly, in San Luis Obispo. My hometown's in central cal, Los Banos CA.

I've owned my two-door 1996 4x4 tahoe LT for about 4 years now, and I've just recently became very attached to it. After putting 33x12.50's and some new rims, and dual exhaust flowmaster... I'm starting to make this tahoe mine. I've also just put a stereo in it (Pioneer kevlar coned 6.5" doors, pioneer 490ib deck, two 12" kicker cvr's with a 2000watt(false advertised probably) american legacy amp).

Anyways, I'm here to learn more about my tahoe's capabilities, get some tips on interior, exterior, and engine enhancing, and to share the love!

Here's some pics:
    [​IMG]

Pulling two 1500cc supercharged seadoo's

[​IMG]

Stuck at avila beach, CA (about 8 miles north of pismo). Waves coming in fast!
  2. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the club and you have a great looking hoe!
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Good looking Tahoe, I've always liked the 2 doors best!
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here! Nice looking Tahoe, and toys!
  6. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site...I have always love the look of the two door Tahoes.
  7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member 100 Posts

welcome to the club and good lookin hoe!!
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!

Well you get my vote for best stuck picture, I don't believe I have ever seen a truck stuck in the ocean at the beach before. How did you get out of that mess, or did you wait for high tide and just surf in? :great:
  9. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts