1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new member from CT

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 2014Silverado, Jun 8, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

hi everyone, just joined up after ordering a '14 Silverado LTZ Z71, looking forward to some good chatter! :sign0144:
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice lets see your Opt list and price...
  3. dfhollums

dfhollums New Member

Welcome to the club!
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome glad to have another CT member!
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!
  7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club! Congrats on ordering the new ride, how long before you get to have it home?
  8. 1ATony

1ATony New Member GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Those new trucks are really nice. Can't wait to check it out.
  9. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

Ahhh, options and price ... up front, i was ordering a crew cab, but i'm ramping back to the double cab (don't have kids and i prefer the shorter wheelbase), so i don't have a definite price yet but i am getting GM military pricing which decreased the price from 47,670 to 44,875, settled at 44,600 ... this was for PEG: 2LZ, Tungsten metallic (GXG), Jet Black/Dark Ash, Perforated Leather Seats (H3C), Cargo Tie-downs (CTD), LTZ Plus Pkg (PDF), Black Tubular Assist Steps (RVQ), All-Weather Floor Mats (VAV), and Molded Splash Guards (VQK) ... don't anticipate going off-road, so i'm dropping the Z71 pkg and going w/ PEG: 1LZ, keeping all the other options i had already, i just can't finish deciding on the wheels ... tempted to add the Custom Sport pkg to go w/ the 20" chrome wheels and all-season tires ... in that case, i might switch the Assist Steps from Black to Chrome ... open to suggestions, thanks!
  10. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

Good question !!! I changed my order from crew-cab to double-cab, no tellin yet when GM will start building the double-cabs, but I'm anticipating SEP/OCT timeframe