new member from CT

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 2014Silverado, Jun 8, 2013.

1. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

hi everyone, just joined up after ordering a '14 Silverado LTZ Z71, looking forward to some good chatter! :sign0144:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Loving the Outdoors Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice lets see your Opt list and price...

3. dfhollums

dfhollums Rockstar

Welcome to the club!

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:

5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome glad to have another CT member!

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!

7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club! Congrats on ordering the new ride, how long before you get to have it home?

8. 1ATony

1ATony Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Those new trucks are really nice. Can't wait to check it out.

9. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

Ahhh, options and price ... up front, i was ordering a crew cab, but i'm ramping back to the double cab (don't have kids and i prefer the shorter wheelbase), so i don't have a definite price yet but i am getting GM military pricing which decreased the price from 47,670 to 44,875, settled at 44,600 ... this was for PEG: 2LZ, Tungsten metallic (GXG), Jet Black/Dark Ash, Perforated Leather Seats (H3C), Cargo Tie-downs (CTD), LTZ Plus Pkg (PDF), Black Tubular Assist Steps (RVQ), All-Weather Floor Mats (VAV), and Molded Splash Guards (VQK) ... don't anticipate going off-road, so i'm dropping the Z71 pkg and going w/ PEG: 1LZ, keeping all the other options i had already, i just can't finish deciding on the wheels ... tempted to add the Custom Sport pkg to go w/ the 20" chrome wheels and all-season tires ... in that case, i might switch the Assist Steps from Black to Chrome ... open to suggestions, thanks!

10. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

Good question !!! I changed my order from crew-cab to double-cab, no tellin yet when GM will start building the double-cabs, but I'm anticipating SEP/OCT timeframe