1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new member from CT

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 2014Silverado, Jun 8, 2013.

1. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

My order # pulls on Chevy's website, just waiting for them to start building double-cabs; main items on my order sheet: PEG 1LZ (LTZ), GXG Tungsten Metallic, H3C Jet Black/Dark Ash, perforated leather seats, CTD Cargo tie-downs, moveable upper, PDF LTZ Plus Package, PEB Custom Sport Package, 1LZ trim, all-season blackwall tires, RD2 20" x 9" chrome wheels, UQA Bose 6-speaker sound system, standard box, 6'6", 3.42 rear axle ratio, VAV all-weather floor mats, VXH assist steps. chromed tubular, 6" oval, Z60 suspension pkg; dealer is giving me GM military pricing once the double-cabs are listed, i'm guessing somewhere around 43K; btw, that's a super-sharp truck you got there, i'm hoping to have mine looking that good in a few years!

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If you get it by Aug 2nd you should bring it down to Carlisle Truckin' Nat's in Pa I bet it will be the only one there...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013