1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from Georgia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 08SierraSLE, Jul 19, 2009.

1. 08SierraSLE

08SierraSLE New Member

Hello All

Back in October 2006 I bought a 2007 Chevy Silverado as my first new vehicle. I loved it but due to a job change and the gas price situation I traded it for a Nissan Altima in February 08. Now that I'm in better shape salary wise and gas is no longer ludicrous I'm back in a truck. I'm a big guy so I cherish the room. I'm now in a 2008 GMC Sierra SLE and I'm loving it.

It's still all stock but I'm looking to install some mods soon. I'll probably start with a CAI then look at some exhaust. I found this place when I was doing research.

Pics coming soon.
  2. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site. haha, yah i agree, it feels good to have a big tuck. my dad has a jeep liberty and i get so uncomfortable on trips longer than 45mins.
    wat cab type did u get? reg, ext., or cc? and definatly post up some pics
  3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!
  4. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club
  7. 08SierraSLE

08SierraSLE New Member

Thanks for the welcome.

I got the crew cab. I usually find myself hauling people more often than cargo. Lucky for me my friends aren't the ones that like to move once a year. Well not anymore at least.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  8. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site!!!
  9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! I understand about enjoying the room, I'm looking for something a little smaller to pull behind my motor home, but don't know if I can live with a "small" anything anymore.
  10. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!