1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New member from Great Lakes State - 2012 crew cab 1500

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by vtx1800sba, Oct 30, 2012.

1. vtx1800sba

vtx1800sba New Member

Good morning all,

I trust those of you from mid and southern Michigan are feeling Sandy's wind this morning. Talking snow here. Anyway I bought myself a new 2012 Chevy 1500 crew cab last month. First new vehicle for me in over 10 years. Always drove the used ones. Couldn't pass up the buyer incentives or the veteran discount. She's black and beautiful. Put a set of Weathertech mats in it. Then a roll-x tonneau cover after the over-the-lip Line-X bedliner was sprayed in. I bought a BedRug for it. Got the kit especially made for spray in liners. The adhesive velcro strips didn't work. Even with their help kit. So taking entire thing out and getting my money back. Next went in a DayStar leveling kit. I bought a set of OEM fender flares from EGR. Being painted as we speak. With the money I got back from BedRug, putting a set of steps on it. My bride does not like having to hike up her skirt when hopping in the Black Z. Just about got the truck the way I want it. Oh, got a set of seat covers coming from Ruff Tuff. No need for the dog putting her toe nail through the fabric seats. Ordered Volant CAI last weekend. Should be here about Thursday. Try and wake the engine up a bit.

Glad to be here!

Attached Files:

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, glad to have you. Nice ride

3. Wayne58

Wayne58 New Member

That's a nice LQQKin Truck I'm from Truro Nova Scotia and drive a Black 2010 RCSB 4x4 >>>

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC. Good to see some more people from Michigan here. Yes, the wind and rain today are a big difference from last week's 80 degrees. 36 degrees just feels outright cold right now. But, in a month or two 36 degrees will be T-shirt weather :)

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's nice to have you here. :glasses:

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, glad to have you.

Alex

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C and congtrat's on sharp looking truck! Have fun!