New Member from Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by omar104, Oct 7, 2012.

1. omar104

omar104 New Member

Hey guys, I recently seen this page and I enjoyed the Forums about the trucks and all the wonders that you can do to them. Its good to see that there are people here willing to help each other with truck problems. I am from Houston, TX and I am an employee at McCoy Workplace Solutions. I have a 1999 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab with a 5.3 engine. I hope I can get some ideas on how to custom my truck or fix problems. Hope to see some friendly responses from the Community!

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club, Omar! :great:

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Omar, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy the site. There are some nice pepole here, you will see.

5. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 Member ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site and the club. Just holler if you have any questions.

6. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome, Omar. Houston is a great city. I have a cousin living there and I have a great time every time I go there to visit. And the Texans are probably the best team in the NFL right now.

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome, neighbor!

Welcome to the G M T C ! I lived in La Porte for 30+ years, great area to live in.

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!