1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from NC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Knucklehead, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey all , im just joining GM truck club ,alot of good stuff on this site so far and i havent scratched the surface! Im a 30 year old hvac mechanic from elizabeth city nc, yet i work in va (im about 15 minutes from the border) I drive a 1990 GMC suburban 4x4 sitting on a 6 inch suspension lift on 35 12.5 r15 bfg ats with M/T rims, its got a jasper 355 in it with about 30,000 miles on it. I love my GM truck , beaching mudding talking the kids to school games or what ever its pretty universal, nothing but good to say about it :happy: any ways ill be adding more photos and such soon but its getting late , i look forward to getting more into the forums and checking out everyone elses rides! See you around!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC. Looks nice on the beach! You need to saw the back down from the back doors - just taking out the windows and the back. Then... you need to stick a chrome rollbar on there.. make it look like one of those open backed broncos but meaner.. whadyasay?? :)
  4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Good lookin Suburban!
  5. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Lots of Sub's on the site, have fun!
  7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. Ttomes

Ttomes Member

welcome to the site. Elizabeth City is a neat place. I live down in Hampstead close to Wilmington.
  10. jrose7

jrose7 Member

Welcome to the site, from Wilson, NC.