New member from NC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Knucklehead, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey all , im just joining GM truck club ,alot of good stuff on this site so far and i havent scratched the surface! Im a 30 year old hvac mechanic from elizabeth city nc, yet i work in va (im about 15 minutes from the border) I drive a 1990 GMC suburban 4x4 sitting on a 6 inch suspension lift on 35 12.5 r15 bfg ats with M/T rims, its got a jasper 355 in it with about 30,000 miles on it. I love my GM truck , beaching mudding talking the kids to school games or what ever its pretty universal, nothing but good to say about it :happy: any ways ill be adding more photos and such soon but its getting late , i look forward to getting more into the forums and checking out everyone elses rides! See you around!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC. Looks nice on the beach! You need to saw the back down from the back doors - just taking out the windows and the back. Then... you need to stick a chrome rollbar on there.. make it look like one of those open backed broncos but meaner.. whadyasay?? :)

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Good lookin Suburban!

5. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Lots of Sub's on the site, have fun!

7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

9. Ttomes

Ttomes Member

welcome to the site. Elizabeth City is a neat place. I live down in Hampstead close to Wilmington.

10. jrose7

jrose7 Member

Welcome to the site, from Wilson, NC.