New Member from New Hampshire!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by IronBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. IronBear

IronBear New Member

Hello,

I'm a new member to the forum but not to GM's. I have. 2010 Silverado Z-71 LT crew cab with the appearance package. It has 44k miles on the clock and it was purchased new.

I'm looking to meet other folks who have the same truck and to potentially help other members.As

Also in the market to purchase a performance chip/tune for my truck. Would like to know what everyone else is running, and how they are installed.

Thank you

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I will be up your way Sept 20-24 for the Nascar race.. Are you in that area?

3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!...check out the Diablo products!

4. IronBear

IronBear New Member

I live 20 minutes from New Hampshire Speedway in Loudon.

- - - Updated - - -

I was studying the Diablo and it seems like a good deal for $239.00 for what it does. Which model did you purchase and does it have the capability to backup the current factory settings prior to changing them, just in case you need to rollback?

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Are you going to the race? I'm looking for a Hotel room now Not easy...

6. IronBear

IronBear New Member

7. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I have the Diablo Sport Predator...i like it...got it off ebay for 110 bucks new...and yes it will store the stock setting

8. IronBear

IronBear New Member

Did you notice a big difference in fuel economy/power and is it hard to use?

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! Diablo has my vote as well.

10. IronBear

IronBear New Member

Thanks guys. As for the Diablo tuner, I'm looking at the U1794 model. Do I need to purchase interface cables with it, or does it come with one?