New member from North Texas

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jc8825, Mar 31, 2012.

1. jc8825

jc8825 New Member

I just bought my current truck, a 2007 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4 Duramax, and I am here to learn the inter-workings of these trucks. My last truck was an F-250 that I loved, and I learned a lot from a Ford forum, so I am here to do the same with my Chevy.

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC JC, good to have you aboard. Also welcome to the Chevy family. Very nice truck toy got there. :glasses:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!

4. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well you certainly picked a good place to be your Chevy Forum. Hopefully you won't run into too many mechanical issues and you can just focus on enjoying your new found love. That is definitely a heavy duty brush guard, I would not want you to rear-end me...LOL Do you have any other mods planned?

AND welcome to the site!

5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: welcome to the club and enjoy the site.......

you will love the duramax and with that front bumper you will be pushing over the biggest bulls.......

6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC bud! Glad to have yet another Texan aboard! I get over to the DFW area pretty often, I love it over there! The St. Pat's day parade on Greenville Blvd was ridiculously fun a couple weeks ago!! lmfao... anyways.. Great site to join!

:sign0021:

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! Congrats on the new truck. We are glad to have another member come over from the dark side.

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

9. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Browse through all the forums and I'm sure you'll come across more than you wanted. If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good to have you here.