New member from Northern CA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by elittle, Apr 6, 2012.

1. elittle

elittle New Member

Hey there, my name is Evan. I just got a 2012 Chevy Silverado LTZ 4x4 Ext cab with the Z71 offroad package. I love the thing! I switched from driving an Acura TL and this truck is a lot more fun to drive. I got it because I wanted something to take hunting/fishing/camping which is hard to do with a car. Here's a pic of it:
    095.jpg
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

Oh come on, you could do it with the acura. Throw an 8" lift on that thing, some nice big mudders. You'd have a unique car to be sure.

Seriously though, beautiful truck and nice upgrade. You made a wise decision. Welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing more of your posts and your truck.
  3. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Yes, nice truck indeed! Welcome to the club..........
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site
  5. jfk

jfk New Member

Welcome to the site.
  6. donyms

donyms New Member

Welcome to the club Evan, Great to have you aboard. Beautiful truck. Do you have plans for any mods? Post some more pictures when you can. :glasses:
  7. Jaele

Jaele Member

Welcome to the world of Chevys! Where in NorCal are you location? And where do you like to camp and fish at??
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  9. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

I wonders sometimes what really goes on in your head but then again im also afraid to ask. Welcome to the club evan truck looks good. what plans do you have in store for it.
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C ! Congrat's on the new truck!
  11. elittle

elittle New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I have some minor plans right now. I want to add some RBP side rails, I'm putting in a Line-X spray in bedliner soon, going to tint the windows, I'm looking at getting a Borla s-type split out the rear exhaust also. I'm thinking about a K&N cold air intake. Eventually I'd like to put on some huge bumpers from Iron Bull or RBP and incorporate a winch into the front bumper, but those things are really expensive, something like $4000 for the bumpers. I don't have that much cash!

I'm in Sonoma County. I used to fish a lot, I just got into archery a couple years ago and like archery hunting for deer and pig. I'm getting over a shoulder/hand injury so hopefully in the next year I'll be able to get out more, I missed all of the hunting last year due to injuries, so I've been a couch potato for a while and I hate it.

In the future I might do a a lift and put some bigger tires and better offroad wheels on it. I'm still researching everything I can do to the truck, there is a lot of possibilities!
  12. Goldie

Goldie New Member

Couldn't resist giving you another welcome from a tansplanted Californian. This is a great site with good people that are willing to help and best of all none of the immaturity of some other sites.
  13. AMac

AMac New Member

Good selection, I'm sure you will get plenty of use out of it if you are looking to taking hunting/camping/fishing. If you get the new girl muddy remember to take some action shots to share with us :great:

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new truck, certainly sweet looking.
  14. elittle

elittle New Member

I'm looking for mud! Now every time I go into a back roads type area I'm on the look out for an area to tear up, as long as it's not someones farm or private property or something like that.
  15. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!
  16. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Welcome to GMTC. Be cautious where you step as not all are as they seem.:rules: