1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from Northern Colorado

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Marcus, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Marcus

Marcus Rockstar

Hey guys just thought I would introduce my self. I am the proud owner of a 2005 Silverado 1500 Z71. This is my first chevy and so far I'm loving it. Haven't really done anything to the truck because I've only had it about 3 weeks.

So far I have added:
    3'' Aero Turbine Exhaust with Side dump
    Drop in K/N
    Tinted Tail lights (painted them myself)
    8000K HID's (in the mail)

Not to bad for only having it for 3 weeks huh?

Well hope to see some posts from people in the Northern Colorado area.
  2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you're off to a great start! You certainly didn't waste any time, lol
  3. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome :happy:
  4. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome!

thats a good start !
    What else is planned??

:sign0016:
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. Marcus

Marcus Rockstar

I'm looking into investing into a hypertech energy programmer. I've read some pretty good things about it so far and it sounds like something I want to do. After that a leveling kit with some 285's or 305's. I eventually want to get some nice black rims because I bought the truck with some chrome 17's that are after market. I think in the next month I will have the bed Bull Lined and the grille as well. Then we will see what the road leads to :)

O and I also did the H-4 mod to the headlights once I got it figured out lol
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  7. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Post some pics if you get a chance...:sign0016:
  8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome! I'm not from North Colorado, but Denver. I went with the 3" aero turbine too, but mine is stock exit behind the rear tire.
  9. Marcus

Marcus Rockstar

ya I love the way it sounds. A great way to wake that 5.3L up. Ya I will post some pictures of it tomorrow. It will actually be the first pictures I have ever taken of the truck :gasp:
  10. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site