Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New member from Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by budfreak, Jun 18, 2009.

1. budfreak

budfreak Rockstar

Hello to you all,
    My name is Jason and I'm in Toronto, Ohio. I own and run a website based on the Subaru SVX and I also run a shop dealing exclusively with them.
    I am also the very proud owner of a 1997 Chevy Silverado. I absolutely love my truck and can't get enough of modding it and driving it. It has the vortech 350 with 4L60E tranny and 3.42 posi rearend.
    So far I have an underdrive crank pulley, Mallory coil, true dual exhaust through glasspacks, trans dapt torque swirl TB spacer, K&N air filter, and a Superchips Power programmer. I've also added clear corner and turn signals to the front and retro 3D taillights to the rear and chrome to all the handles and gas lid.
    But anyway, nice to be here and I look forward to future conversations.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice little package you've got going on there. Welcome to the GMTC.

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:to the site Jason,from Calif. :glasses:

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm rolling around in my stock 2500HD in Medina Ohio, I don't make it out to Toledo much but welcome to the club anyways!............AMY:party:

5. budfreak

budfreak Rockstar

HAha, Actually it is TORONTO, Ohio, which is on the WV/PA border right on the ohio river.
    P.S. I am from Akron though.;)

Thanks for the welcomes from you all already, your a fast responding bunch around here.:great:

6. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Jason.

7. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site

8. budfreak

budfreak Rockstar

Thank you guys.:happy:

9. 5point3

5point3 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC.:party: