1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from Oklahoma City

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 01TAHOE24, Jul 2, 2008.

1. 01TAHOE24

01TAHOE24 New Member

I just wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Rick, Im from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.. I drive a 01 LT Tahoe that I truly love.. Ive done a few things to it, And will never stop working on it.. I bought it 2 years ago and still cant figure out why I didnt buy it sooner..lol As you will see in the photos, I have added the custom paint (Originally Black) the smooth d pillar fillers, cowlhood, rollpan, led taillights headlights, grill, 05 front bumper valance and the 24 inch wheels.. I plan on putting on an 05 CK front end conversion with the HD hood with cowl, lowering it in the near future not too low, but havent found a good kit for it.. I also have a 96 Impala SS that just sits now :( and the wife drives a 96 WS6 Trans am M6... I hope you like the pics..

And awesome forum...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Awesom Tahoe man!! :great:

I'm trying to figure out the grill though...it looks like there isn't one. Is it the angle, or am I just not seeing something?

Oh, and welcome to the forum!!
  3. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

There is no grill! Extra cooling enhancement :rules:

Nice ride, I am going away for College to Oklahoma. Tell me what it is like, and how the weather is.
    Oh and, nice ride!
  4. 01TAHOE24

01TAHOE24 New Member

Thanks MW, Your correct on the grill thing, I didnt like the look of the stock mesh, so I replaced it with the speed grill, And didnt like that too much either.. So I took that out and decided to not put anything in there.. I have had quite a few comments from local out here that it makes my front end look more aggresive... But I just say it helps with additional cooling..LMAO
  5. 01TAHOE24

01TAHOE24 New Member

Dont you know it...:great:

Which college are you going to be going to? OKC OSU, OSU, OU? There are too many out here...

Right now its in the 90's and humid as heXX..
    Im not gonna lie when it comes to the weather, I grew up in las Vegas, NV and can deal with the heat, But out here you get the humidity along with it during the summer.. The winter sucks, Ice storms, snow, hail.. O and dont let me forget (TORNADOES).. The first thing that I noticed out here when I moved out here 6 years ago is the constent changing weather.. Also the first thing somebody out here told me was, If you like the weather wait a minute.. That is sooooo true.. We get all four seasons within a damn week...
  6. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre Rockstar 100 Posts

:sign0016: to the Lunatic Frindge!! The ride is SWEET!!! Your wheather souns like mid TN except for the tornados, but even we have more than we used to:glasses:
  7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Great lookin' Tahoe!
  8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the site and nice tahoe :great:
  9. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016: nice truck :great:
  10. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's one sharp looking ride! I have a picture of a Tahoe with an 05 HD front-end conversion if you have not seen it yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]