Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Member from Oxford, Mississippi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by UGAjsk, Feb 28, 2011.

1. UGAjsk

UGAjsk New Member

Hello all,

I'm a new member here, and this is my first GM product--2011 GMC Sierra 1500 W/T Ext. Cab 4x4.

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. UGAjsk

UGAjsk New Member

Thanks everybody. I am going to post some pictures here soon.

More Details about the truck: 4x4 with manual selector, 5.3L V8, 6 spd auto, vinyl floor covering, vinyl seats (surprised at the quality of the vinyl--on par with the MB-Tex in my mother's 2005 Mercedes E320), Z85 trailering package, 3.08 rear end, G80 locking rear differential, factory bed liner

In the month I've owned it, I've made the following mods: removed dealership logo, removed lower air dam, Lloyd RubberTite mats front and back, Bushwacker bed rail caps, UWS low-profile toolbox (not new, but taken off my old truck)

These are upcoming: 275/70/17E BF Goodrich A/T KO's, skid plates (Thanks to mfleetwood!)

Also, my truck already has the rare option of tow-hook partial paint delete. Figure that one out! My bud's Yukon was buried up to his axles on a fishing trip gone wrong....

Best,
    JSK

10. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club JK. "tow hook partial paint delete" ... well chosen words lol :)