Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from South Georgia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jojovortecmax07, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Howdy all. I am a new Chevy owner having owned 5 Mustangs ranging from 1988-2001 and 1 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 2003. I grew up a Ford guy, loved my first truck, the 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab w/ 4.7 Magnum, and now own a 2007 VortecMax.

I married into a Chevy family but that is why I own a 2007 Trailblazer, not why I own my Silverado. I test drove a 2009 Ford F-150 and a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 as well as obviously my Silverado. I really didn't want to buy a Chevy truck as I was looking for another Dodge. The Ford actually came in a close second but cost the same at the used car lot and didn't have the same amount of amenities or engine power. The Dodge was simply unrefined.

So at the end of the day the 2007 VortecMax won out because of price, amenities, and power. I purchased it because it was hands down the best truck for the price range I was shopping for and I have enjoyed it since purchasing it in April 2010. I have since put about 10,ooo miles on it both towing (5x10 enlcosed trailer with my motorcycle in it) and not towing and have enjoyed each mile.

Now I have reached that point where the "mod" bug is getting to me pretty bad. I am looking for exhaust, intake, and programmer pronto like and hope this website can lead me in the right direction. I will be searching the forums before posting my questions and requests.

Thanks ya'll and I'm glad I found this site so I have a useful resource from real world owners and not shiney brochures from aftermarket manufacturers.
  2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran,ca
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  5. BluBurb89

BluBurb89 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hello from Port Orchard, WA.
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!
  7. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC, glad you chose the Chevy!
  8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!
  9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!