1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Member from Southwest FL

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Blwn00RT, May 19, 2009.

1. Blwn00RT

Blwn00RT New Member

Hello I and thank you for accepting me on this forum. My name is Dan and I live in Southwest FL near Ft Myers. I own a 2001 Silverado LS ext cab with the 5.3 I love the truck to death. It has never given me any problems in the 188,000 Miles I have used it. I used it to tow my "ducks" 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T to the drag strip. Plus it has towed 6 other classic cars with ease. Reason I joined this forum is for information when I need to start doing reg high miles work to it. I will say I have put hardly any money into this truck, and its always ready to work. Attached is a picture of it doing its job.

[​IMG]
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and a couple of nice looking trucks you have there!
  3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site, Dan. Will be in your neck of the woods next week. Change that bad weather forecast to some good sun please!!
  4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!
  5. Blwn00RT

Blwn00RT New Member

There is a low crossing over us right now, and its raining like crazy right now. Dan
  6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know!!! Cut that out! Practically had the wife crying when we looked at the forecasted weather for the next week. This vacation was planned about a year ago!
  7. trimhalifax

trimhalifax Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome and nice looking truck
  8. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club. what kind of times you have with your Dakota? What kind of classics do you pull with it?
  9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site, Dan! Good looking truck!
  10. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!