Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new member here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kellysautosport, May 14, 2010.

1. kellysautosport

kellysautosport New Member

hey folks, im Doc, im new the forum, old to the truck, and old to the concept of forums. Had my first gm truck since 04 and thats my 99 tahoe ls, been working on these trucks since, now i have my 99 burb lt for about 3-4years. there is almost nothing that i havent dont yet and i work on alot of these trucks locally. i dont know everything about anything but im not dummy. im young but have a nice resume when it comes down to what ive owned, worked on, and have done... i live in washington, dc and i look forward to becoming part of your family and gettin to know everyone.

2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran, ca

3. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

6. kellysautosport

kellysautosport New Member

THanx guys for the warm welcome. hey eddie thats a nice color blue on that z71

7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!