1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member intro + Name change (Pls?)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bowtied, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Bowtied

Bowtied Member

Hello all,
    i joined this forum a while ago and now that i am becoming more active i'd like to change my user name i know sometimes if mods are willing this can be done easily. would any staff member be willing to address this for me? im wanting my name to be dunlop if its not taken
  2. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member

Bump... mods can someone help this man...

welcome to the site! stay active!
  3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome back to the site! I'm sure someone can help you out with this. If not, I suppose you could always abandon this username and make a new account. You would certainly lose all of those experience points and other information associated with this account, though. Best of luck!
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  5. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! ill look into it.
  6. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 New Member

Why do you want to change your identity? do you have warrants?:rofl::rules:
    just kidding man ....good luck!
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome back!!!
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. Bowtied

Bowtied Member

Hi im still curious if I could get my name changed? Any mod's looking at the intro's tonight?
  10. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

You should send a pvt mesg to Murdog94. He's the moderator above who said he would look into it for you. Click on his name & select pvt mesg from the drop down box. You will then be able to mesg. him.