Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Member - Just Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jerryacheson, Oct 20, 2012.

1. jerryacheson

jerryacheson New Member

Hello. I'm new to the forum. I usually hang out on another site to meet with folks with 58-60 Chevrolet passenger cars. I own two GM trucks. First, I have a 57 Chevy 5100 that's an 'old school' rod. It still has the 235 I6 with dual 2bbl carbs on Offy intake with Fenton headers and dual exhaust and Flowmaster 40's. It's lowered 2". It's a lot of fun.

I also have a resto-mod 59 Impala Sport Coupe. Because it's a pretty big investment, I also have a 2011 Chevy 2500HD Duramax LML and 24' enclosed trailer. It's a load but keeps the bad stuff off of the car.

I've joined this forum so I have a place to go to learn about and fix my 2500. I'm currently having trouble with power to my running lights on the trailer and brake controller. I joined this site because a Google search highlighted a thread on this forum that seems to have what I need to diagnose my problem.

I'll be in touch.

Jerry Acheson
    Glenview, IL

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

3. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, Jerry.

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome from a Canadian member.....I'm sure you will enjoy the site !!
    Brian :glasses:

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club sounds like you have a nice collection, would love to see some pictures when you can........ :glasses:

6. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Welcome from north of the border!:great:

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club, Jerry! :great: