1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member, long time enthusiast.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Michael Erler, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Michael Erler

Michael Erler New Member

Howzit.

Just wanted to intro myself. I'm Michael currently in MO. I'm a Veteran of 9 years in the Navy Seabees. Currently attending school full time. I have owned a couple GM trucks and am now on my third. It's a 98 GMC Sierra 1500, single cab, short bed with a 4.3 Vortec and a 4L60E. Recently purchased it and starting to do basic mods to it. I know a lot of people are not so enthused by the v-6, but I wasn't either till I got it and has changed my outlook on these nice engines. I would like to share my experiences with you guys about these trucks or anything else. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here! Look forward to your input, and feedback on things! See you around the site!
  3. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Thank you for your service! Looking forward to the updates.
  4. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club and thanks for you service.
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts

First, thank you so much for your service and sacrifice to our country. Second, that has to be a sick truck, do you mind giving us some pictures? Oh ya, and welcome aboard!
  7. 91BigRig

91BigRig New Member

Seebees huh? I worked with some seebees when I was deployed in Ramdi, Iraq. Cool guys, they built some good huts for us! Welcome to the club:money:
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! THANKS for your service!!!
  9. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member

welcome aboard.
  10. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete New Member ROTM Winner

i love seabees! we always get the lumber and paint we need from you guys when we are deployed overseas, unlike our sorry ass CE guys lol. welcome!