Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Member - need referral for Body work in SoCal

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by taxfighter, Jun 6, 2012.

1. taxfighter

taxfighter New Member

I own a 1955 second series and I had a tire blow on the freeway. The tread separated and beat up my fender pretty badly. My body guy went out of business and I am looking for a new guy in Orange County CA. Anybody out there have any recommendations?

1955 Chevy 97" Longbed on a 1973 frame. daily Driver.
    Scott

2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, nice truck. I used to live in Cali but I don't know any good body shops in your area. Hell it's hard to find a good body shop anywhere. Good luck. :glasses:

4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Nice truck and Welcome to the club. I like the name it fits well for California as well as here in NY.:lol:Sorry no help for collision shop.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'll see if I can get a recommendation for someone to work on that out there.

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Sorry to hear about the tire and resulting damage. I'm originally from So Cal and I went to Auto Prestige a couple of times. They did wonderful work and were great about keeping me updated and informed.

That was 5+ years ago though, so it's not as recent as I might like to provide, but that's my two cents.

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site......

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!