1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member-new owner

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by donthekawguy, May 27, 2007.

1. donthekawguy

donthekawguy New Member

Hey everybody. I just picked up a 2002 TB yesterday and knew I would find an owner site. I love it and feel I got a good deal on it. It has 55K on it and came with a set of 20 inch wheels and tires. It is in very good shape. I wasn't planning on buying anything due to just having made my last child support payment 8 days before. I saw it in an ad at a dealership that was just down the road. I went to look at it and was surprised at how nice it was. Needless to say I fell in love and got it. Since it had beensitting on the lot for three weeks I was able to knock down the price by 2K. The only problems with it are the heater fan doesn't blow on the 1,2 or 3 position (they have to fix) and the previous owner cut off the rear muffler and put on a chrome tip. It's a little loud inside so I'll have that fixed. Other than that it looks and smells new. Are there any problems I should know about? I have rea the service bulletins about the wiper motor and tail light circut boards. Also, what upgrades as far as body kits and or grills are there out there?
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome aboard.
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. A lot of our members have TB's, and can offer some pretty insightful info on the popular mods.

Please feel free to share your experiences as well!:great:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome

Glad to have you on the site.
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

More than likely the indash switch is faulty or the module for blower motor is pooched.
  7. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome. You will find out that we are a happy twisted group of GMC owners.:happy:
  8. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Check the speedo

20 inchers! Sweet! You may want to verify that the speedometer is accurate with those wheels. It's good info to know before you zip through the local speed trap. If the speedometer needs calibration, you can diy with a PCM programmer from Hypertech or JET. With a programmer you could bump the HP too.