1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Member/New Truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by bossman1364, Jan 14, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. bossman1364

bossman1364 New Member

How's it going. Just bought my new truck, and I wish I would have bought it sooner. 2009 LT1 Crew Cab 5.3L V8. 6 inch Fabtech lift, 20 inch Eagle Wheels, 35x12.5 Hancook AT's, Magnaflow 3 inch Cat back exhaust.

Attached Files:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016:To the Site.....Sharp Looking Ride!!
  3. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!! Sweet truck!!:great:
  4. motoxxx857

motoxxx857 New Member

welcome dude very clean truck love the stance
  5. XS ive

XS ive New Member 100 Posts

Nice truck! Welcome.
  6. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Great looking ride! Congrats!
  7. bossman1364

bossman1364 New Member

Thanks everyone. Love the new truck. Getting used to the crappy gas mileage, but I guess I didn't expect much anyone. Guess that's what the work bike is for huh?
  8. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the club and great looking truck!!! The mileage isn't great but I wouldn't trade my truck for a great mileage car for anything! well unless someone was gonna throw in a Corvette/Lambo/etc :)
  9. bossman1364

bossman1364 New Member

For sure. Now that I have it, I'll never go smaller. 11.8 MPG is better than I thought with the lift/wheels/tires.
  10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Badass truck bossman!! Who cares about the mpg's when your truck is so boss. I would and will never let 'the man' tell me what i can drive.