1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new member not a new owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lee Indy, Apr 23, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Lee Indy

Lee Indy Member

Ive had my silverado for a few years and love it. 150k and 120 are mine and its still bone stock except for a custom built under seat storage i build to hold my rifle and some tools. Im about to come back from saudi for good this time and had a few bucks to blow so after some searching (mostly hear) ive ordered a Gibson super truck and a kn CAI (total of 375 bucks) to start and they should be waiting on me when i get home. also have a new deck to install. You guys have already been a huge help so thanks owe you a beer. come collect any time.:sign0011:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

awesome, welcome home when you get here, if you've been in the desert for any time then you're gonna need a cold one.

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

X2 on that I couldnt say it better... Welcome aboard.. and cant wait to see some pics of the truck.

4. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hey, welcome to the club.

5. Lee Indy

Lee Indy Member

thanks guys. ive been gone a year. and ive been brewing my own here. but what im really looking forward to is a REAL canadian bacon pizza and a trout slayer beer.

6. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wecome to the club and enjoy the beer!

8. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site.

9. Lee Indy

Lee Indy Member

thanks again guys.

can some one direct me to a custom console write up. im trying to sleep but i have visions of fabrication dancing in my head. ive got a shorty console but want the long one. . but............ well lets just say my says i want to much

10. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!