new member not a new owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lee Indy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Lee Indy

Lee Indy Member

Ive had my silverado for a few years and love it. 150k and 120 are mine and its still bone stock except for a custom built under seat storage i build to hold my rifle and some tools. Im about to come back from saudi for good this time and had a few bucks to blow so after some searching (mostly hear) ive ordered a Gibson super truck and a kn CAI (total of 375 bucks) to start and they should be waiting on me when i get home. also have a new deck to install. You guys have already been a huge help so thanks owe you a beer. come collect any time.:sign0011:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

awesome, welcome home when you get here, if you've been in the desert for any time then you're gonna need a cold one.

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

X2 on that I couldnt say it better... Welcome aboard.. and cant wait to see some pics of the truck.

4. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hey, welcome to the club.

5. Lee Indy

Lee Indy Member

thanks guys. ive been gone a year. and ive been brewing my own here. but what im really looking forward to is a REAL canadian bacon pizza and a trout slayer beer.

6. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wecome to the club and enjoy the beer!

8. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site.

9. Lee Indy

Lee Indy Member

thanks again guys.

can some one direct me to a custom console write up. im trying to sleep but i have visions of fabrication dancing in my head. ive got a shorty console but want the long one. . but............ well lets just say my says i want to much

10. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!