1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new member, old hot rodder

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gasmanm01, Apr 18, 2013.

1. gasmanm01

gasmanm01 New Member

i am new to your site and like what i see. i have been in the natural and propane gas industry 44 years, so i am older than dirt. i love trucks and nostalgia drag racing. my 3 rides are a new 20120 gmc black terrain for the wife, a 1948 ford f-1 with a small block chevy and a 3rd gen camaro t-5 trans, and my tow rig, a 99 crew cab chevy dually.the terrain hardly gets drove, stays in the garage, tyhe f-1 just completed a trip from n. ga where we live, to austin,tx. for the lone star roundup and side trips total 2100 miles getting 24-26 mpg. my dually has almost 299,000 miles, 7.4 big block, runs like a champ, but low oil pressure at idle. i will repace it later with a pace performance long block. cant figure the oil pressure out, replaced the sending unit, but still does it. no leaks or usge between oil changes, maybe you fellas have some thoughts. here is some photos, look forward to talking later 03-13-13 002.jpg 04-12-13 hail storm 032.jpg :glasses:
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Very Nice Rides :sign0016:
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club !!! nice truck
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. Cool rigs you got there. :great:
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

nice pair of classics you got ....pretty clear photos...thanks for sharing...Brian from Canada
  6. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! VERY Nice rigs! And remember...'taint no such thing as a "old" hotrodder, just more mature and experienced hotrodders!
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !