1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member, old truck.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Creepy Crawler, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Creepy Crawler

Creepy Crawler New Member

Hello to all. I've been meaning to join a Chevy forum but have been waiting to get a few updated pics of my truck. The build list is extensive, so I'll probably end up making a build thread once I navigate the forum and get to know it a bit better.

My name is Brian and my truck has been dubbed the name Vera thanks to a friend who likes to give everything weird names. Vera is the 4 letters in Silverado. She could use some wax on her paint in these photos, she cleans up well, even though technically it's time for some new paint.

Attached Files:

2. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Brian, it's good to have you with us. I like your truck, looks fun. Thanks for the pictures. Also, check out the garage feature. There you can list all your mods and pictures. Welcome and have fun. :glasses:
  3. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

Welcome to the site! Is that setup custom?
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

welcome aboard from a Canadian Member...great pics by the way...
    bery clear, and great scenery...BRIAN from Canada
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome, [MENTION=58878]Creepy Crawler[/MENTION] (Brian)! :great:

Donyms hit the nail on the head -- use the Garage feature of the site for your build tread. If you creatively use the space provided you can get very detailed...
  7. Creepy Crawler

Will do, thanks for the welcome.

It is custom. This truck has seen many changes, from being a normal truck with tool box & goodies in the bed, to having a 4wheel pop up camper on back, back to being a normal truck again, and now the shade rack to keep my dog cool on sunny days and allow me to drape tarps over the back and create and cool rain free area to sleep and camp in on those trips where wifey and son stay home. I recently realized I need to start working on this truck more again, like I was doing back in the mid 90's. (but with my custom stuff on it rather than store bought parts)

Thank you!

Thanks Brian! Appreciated.

Thanks man, I'll check it out.
  8. Creepy Crawler

Will do, thanks.

It is. This truck has seen many changes over the years, but I'm liking this setup the best yet.

Thank you!

Thanks Brian!

ok, will do, thanks for the info.
  9. Creepy Crawler

Will do, thanks.

Yes it is.

Thanks!

Thanks Brian.

I'll check it out, thanks.
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!! I like the roof and spare tire rack. Is that something that you fabed yourself?