Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Member Posting

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mrtonegto, Aug 15, 2012.

1. mrtonegto

mrtonegto New Member

Hey to everyone, new guy here from South Carolina. VN vet and retired, worked for a major tire co. for 23 years and then appliance co. for another 10. Moved back to SC to be by our kids and grand kids.

Getting back into hunting with a passion - not much else to do! Rebuilding a '95 GMC K1500, lifted 4 inches, short wheelbase, standard cab.

Still putting my '65 GTO back together, 467 cu. in., tripower, 4 spd, 4X discs

Lots of good people and info on this forum. Hope I can contribute and I know I will certainly learn some stuff.
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Would love to see photos of all your toys. Well at least the automotive ones. Welcome:rofl:
  3. mrtonegto

mrtonegto New Member

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard and thank you for your service to our country. :glasses:
  5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club from NC! :great:
  7. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club. From one service member to another THANK YOU for everything you did.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome home (Chu Lai, !967-1968)! Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club. And Welcome Home (Phu Bai 68-69).
  10. mrtonegto

mrtonegto New Member

Thanks to all for the welcome.

Good to hear from other VN vets - WELCOME HOME! to all of you. (507 Trans. Da Nang '67-'68)