1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Member - second Chevy - North Carolina

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by aggr1103, Oct 4, 2008.

1. aggr1103

aggr1103 New Member

Hey folks.

Found this site after buying my new 08 Silverado. Had a wonderful 05 Colorado before that, but I got made an offer I couldn't refuse on this fullsize truck. Hard to believe this is my 2nd chevy, after growing up a hardcore Ford fan :)

Here's a pic of my new baby:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You wont have any regrets, beleive me. Today, i went and took down a hickory tree and cut it up. I filled up the bed with fire wood (it was moist, so it was heavy) and the place i got the wood from was way back in the woods. I got out real easy. No hassle.

3. jcshipp

jcshipp New Member

welcome to the club, as was told to me when i got my 1st chevy, " we all grow up sometime." enjoy ur chevy she's a gorgious truck..congrats:glasses:

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on the new truck!

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sharp looking truck! Welcome to the site.

6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice truck! Welcome to the forum!!