1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tomkat, Mar 3, 2013.

1. tomkat

tomkat New Member

Hello, My name is tomkat. I live in the northeast. It is nice to be here. Tom
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Where in the NE and what do you drive?
  3. tomkat

tomkat New Member

New Jersey. I drive a customized 99 gmc safari ( astro ). I posted pics in a different thread. I converted a XLT passenger mini van into a utility service mini van. It is a 1 off build in progress. I do run it every day. I take it off the road for a few weeks at a time when I want to add custom features. I get 18 MPG, XLT passenger mini van creature comforts, and utility body convenience. The Safari/ Astro is a minivan that was built to handle the size and weight requirements needed for a work van. My conversion can be applied to any passenger van. Chevy and Gmc currently sell their Pro access models for their full size vans. This is the best option I have seen if you want to run a mini van. If anybody wants to learn from my mistakes and build their own version. I would be happy to share. Tom
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice where in NJ are you?
  5. tomkat

tomkat New Member

cape may co
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Tom, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  7. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!