1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Steve Maggard, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Steve Maggard

Steve Maggard New Member

Hello, my name is Steve, I live in Renton Washington. I just bought a 2008 Silverado LTZ ext. cab 4wd
    truck with 6000 miles on it for 15000 off of msrp. I look forward to learning some tips and tricks on my
    new obsessiom. New modifications as time and money will allowHas anyone put on one of these yet?
    .http://www.electricstep.com/eshop/pc/msg.asp?message=1
  2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, Steve. I've not installed a step like that but have seen them before. I think they look quite elegant.
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! :happy:
  4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome! If you get one of those steps, post some pics or videos! That's f'n sweet!!
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!
  7. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. jmonte3

jmonte3 Rockstar 100 Posts

i've never seen a silverado with them, but i've seen new escalades/tahoe's that have them...they are pretty nice...i don't think you'd have a tough time getting them on
  9. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome, I'd like to see whats attached to the heels....Yeah:gasp:

Jeff
  10. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Thos steps are nice. I'm not willing to drop one grand on something I climb on though. But I do like them. There are deals out there if you look, you can get a free light kit with those when the sale is on. Look around for it.