1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chevyj83, Dec 8, 2010.

1. chevyj83

chevyj83 New Member

Hows it goin guys, I have a 2010 1500 LT silverado ext cab. just got it a few months ago. Havent changed much on it yet, I have alot of ideas to do it right tho.

I live in Lawrenceville, GA. My truck is an all white Z71 with the rancho shock package and color grille and door handles and mirrors. I cut the muffler and put a Y-pipe on and duals out the back and upgraded the head unit. Havent got my 2 RF 10s back in it yet tho.

just lookin for some more upgrades that arent too expensive.

Jeremy
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Jeremy, welcome to the GM truck club. I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpfull ideas on how to modify your truck on here.
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club. Like Stephan said, there are a lot of great ideas for mods on here that wont break the bank
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!
  7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard, sir! Head over to the "Appearance and Aftermarket" sub-forum and you'll find all kinds of great ideas for upgrading your truck. Everything from $5-$5,000 and from aesthetic to functional. We love watching the process too, so I'm sure folks will be glad to point you in a good direction.
  8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!