Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 4x4, Apr 17, 2011.

1. 4x4

4x4 New Member

My name is Greg..I am a senior member on the Cadillac, LS-1TECH, corvette and the syty forums..............
    Since i just purchased a 1999 Suburban 2500 4x4. it would be just fitting to join the gmc truck club..looking forward to meeting other members, especially near Balto. and future discussions.....seeya:cool:big GREG O.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member

:sign0016:To the Site Greg....:glasses:
  3. csurane24

csurane24 New Member

These places are addicting aren't they. Welcome
  4. Crispyt

Crispyt New Member

Good to have you here Greg. Hope you enjoy your time here!
  5. Goldie

Goldie New Member

Welcome Greg! This is a great place to learn!
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Welcome to the club!!
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Welcome to the site....
  8. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Welcome aboard. Is that a CTSV you're standing in front of? Love the new V's.
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

welcome to the site greg these guys will be able to answer just about any question you have about your truck
  10. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member

Welcome to the club Greg...
  11. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member

Welcome to the club.. Hope you enjoy it..
  12. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

welcome to the club
  13. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C !
  14. stephan

stephan New Member

Welcome to the club Greg
  15. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member

Welcome aboard, Gregg! It's good to have you here.
  16. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome aboard!
  17. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome to the club!
  18. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!
  19. 4x4

4x4 New Member

Wow! thanks everyone for the hospitality:great:I just tagged my 1999 2500 Suburban 4x4.. It not too bad lookin...all black with grey int...I bought it to do some light snow plowing for my house and my neighbors...in a couple of days am having a black 26' enclosed car trl. built for me in Georgia...800 miles away and i will need the burb to p/u:lol:I am a retired teamster road driver so the drive won't be so bad but its MY gas this time...I filled her up for the first time @ $4.89per/gal. yesterday and wow, $172.00 zamolleians...but the burb will not be driven too much...It is a 1 owner vehicle with no accidents and the tow hitch has never been used....I need to hook up the wiring for a plug and electric brakes..It only has 55k miles on her...with the 5.7..The only upgrades i would do would be new carpet and looking for some leather seats..It has a bench front cloth seat and just a 2nd. row cloth also. also would like to have chrome or maybe alum. rims..Other than that nothing is needed...I will do a search and find out how to post a pic.....Body is in real good shape...no rust at all... With taxes tags inspection,title fees etc. i got her on the road for about 9grand....runs quiet and smooth...so again thanks everyone for the welcome and will post pics. when i get a few...GREG O.
  20. 4x4

4x4 New Member

2006 v

[​IMG] Cts-v

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Als09Sierra [​IMG]
    Welcome aboard. Is that a CTSV you're standing in front of? Love the new V's.

Yes, a 2006..A shop built a rear turbo for it...it is very clean and fast...Last week my all forged 405cu" iron block was finished...i will be changing over to an automatic..something i don't think has ever been done on the 04-07 gen. V1's...with my 67 Garrett turbo i had 550hp..but my new setup will boast about 800 to 1200hp depending on how much boost i run...I hope to be the first V1 to go 10's in the quarter mile...The build should be done in a couple of weeks...thanks big GREG O.