1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by stevekarns, Aug 20, 2012.

1. stevekarns

stevekarns New Member

Usually I don't have to much trouble fixing automobiles, but I've got a real head ache on my hands. I'll post and see if I can get some good suggestions to help out. I'm a Marine, of 15 years. I'm pretty handy and have all the common tools needed to do just about everything I need to. I've always owned Chevy / GMC's, Mostly trucks, until we bought our Yukon Denali. I live in Southern CA and enjoy all that there is to do here, just wish there was more places to hunt. Enough about me, thought I'd say Hi and let you guys/gals, know who I am. Off to search for help with my buddies truck. Thanks in advance for all the help!!

STEVE
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the club, enjoy the site
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Steve, I used to live in SOCAL for 15 years or so. I love it there and most of my true friends are there. Anyway, welcome and thank you for your service to our country. :glasses:
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for Your SERVICE!
  5. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club.
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  7. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

Welcome! :great:
  8. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 Member

Welcome to the club! Thanks for your service....look forward to helping however I can.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Steve, and thank you for your service! :great:
  10. Gpana

Gpana Member

Welcome to the club Steve :great: