New Members in the sticks of Wyoming

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rosenhanclan, Mar 26, 2012.

1. rosenhanclan

rosenhanclan New Member

Just wanted to drop by and say HI. We are a rather eclectic family when it comes to vehicles but our Chevy always seems to get us where we need to go. Anyway...looking forwward to interacting with other...FINATICS

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, you will find this is the premier truck community on the web and a great bunch of very knowledgeable people here to help. :glasses:

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. As you will learn we like pics. So if you have any of your collection post em up.

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club.. and... um... "fanatics" That's right, I just became THAT guy. :gasp:

Post the pics so we can enjoy your ride through you... :)

7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

haha.. i get the feeling that the "finatics" thing was some sort of inside joke.. but cool.
    anywho..

WELCOME TO GMTC!! Glad to have ya here :) In the off chance that your Chevy don't get y'all where you need to be gettin to (I know.. doubt it myself :p) there's tons of people here with even more tons of knowledge! lets see some pics!

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and enjoy the site. If you haven't noticed, there are a lot of trucks that are accessorised with tons of mods. Be careful or you will be bit by the mod bug and your truck will end up looking totally different than you remember!!!!! LOL:great:

10. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!