1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Members - Let's hear from you!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ChevyFan, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Kaedenman

Kaedenman New Member

new

I just purchased a 2500 2008 'Burb with 12k miles on it. I will not get it for a couple of weeks as I got it from the states and I am from Canada. Haven't seen it yet but it has most goodies except leather and Nav. Comes with sunroof, rear dvd etc...

Can't wait to get it!:sign0016::party:
  2. digger138

digger138 New Member

Hi all,
    My name is chris and I've got a '95 k1500 Suburban. Everbody here has been real helpful and i hope to continue visiting this site for a while.
  3. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:
  4. 1suburban4leo

1suburban4leo New Member

My name is Leo, new to this site, I live in Bakerfield, CA and I own a 2001 Chevy Suburban 1500 LT 4X4.
  5. sgt_in_usaf

sgt_in_usaf Rockstar

:intello: Welcome Leo. I've got that exact same truck...in black. Runs pretty good with 83K miles on it. What kind of fuel mileage do you get? I was getting 15 on the highway before I put just a simple K&N air filter in it and now it gets between 17 and 18 depending on the day.