New Members

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by madtraveler15, Sep 18, 2009.

1. madtraveler15

madtraveler15 New Member

Hello!
    My son was able to become the proud owner (for his first vehicle) a 1987 Chevy S10 with 36,752 original miles. I was working in classifieds at a small paper when the ad came. Right place at the right time. He has since had it for a year and the mileage is up to a little over 42,000. The truck was garaged for over 20 years. It is a 4 speed, 4 cyclinder, 2.5 L truck in excellent condition. We are considering selling it and hoping that maybe this truck could find a good home amongst Chevy lovers.
    We will be happy to hear if there are interested parties out there. We come from good stock. My mom was a chevy lover all her life, never drove anything but a chevy. Hope to hear from other Chevy enthusiasts.
    Thanks!
    madtraveler15

2. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site

3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. Silveradolady

Silveradolady Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. madtraveler15

madtraveler15 New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I am not familiar with how to use the site, so posting replies and even finding messages is a challenge. Thanks again for your message.

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! As far a selling "on the site", there is a rule that you have to have at least "10 posts" to use the "Classified" section of the forum. Glad to have you on the site and hope you stick around.

7. madtraveler15

madtraveler15 New Member

Thanks!

Thanks for the info on posts and using classifieds. I still do not even know how to find my way around "threads". I guess I am still in the new member thread? I would like to see if there are others out there with info on chevy s10's that are 1987s with low mileage and being 23 years old are they worth keeping ? and putting antique plates on? What thread would I go to post such a comment?

8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site.