New Mexico Snow

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by USAF-Suburban, Nov 24, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban New Member 100 Posts

Down here in Southern New Mexico we don't get any significant amount of snow all that often. Woke up this morning to a nice sight! Since we moved from Kansas a while back, the old Suburban hasn't had to put up with much of the white stuff. A safe and happy Thanksgiving to all! Greg

Attached Files:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Nice. We were supposed to get hit with that same storm system but it's missing dfw right now, just right at freezing and we're getting rain.
  3. USAF-Suburban

My brother is stationed out in Fort Hood and I don't think he's got much other than rain either...
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Usually the further North the greater chance.
  5. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Member 100 Posts

USAF-Suburban,

Thank you for the pictures of your Suburban. She doesn’t look to upset about the snow! :lol:

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  6. USAF-Suburban

Nope, not upset at all. Being in the military she has been all over this great country and has seen both ends of the extreme weather climate. She's comfortable no matter what :) Although, there was a few days when we were stationed in Kansas when it was roughly -15 or so and she didn't seem too excited about it...
  7. poncho62

poncho62 Member 100 Posts

Woke up yesterday to a pile of snow.......Oh yeah, I live in Canada, just wish I was in NM,,,,or Arizona
  8. JTWard

JTWard New Member 100 Posts

We most often get about 2 feet of snow over a winter. I'm thinking of selling the house and moving down to Georgia or outside Jacksonville Florida. I'm getting old and my bones don't like these temps.
  9. USAF-Suburban

Most of the time we have great weather down here but. Summers aren't overly hot and winters are fairly mild. Every once in a while we do get some snow but it's gone in a day or 2...
  10. the phantom

the phantom New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I work in all temps doing underground construction on gas lines.. After 20 years of outside work in down to -10 degree fahrenheit Im about sick of winter.. Working 45 hours a week in it and then have to come home and fix the vehicles or bring in firewood, plow the driveway shovel the sidewalk plow the driveway again....uggghhhhh Im sick of it.. 5-10 year plan is to move where its warmer.... Cant wait..