1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Mod needed

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Als09Sierra, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've been working on this one for 9 months and it finally came to fruition yesterday. Taylor Kate was born 6.7lbs and 19 inches long. Mom, baby and big sis are all doing well.

Now I need to add the baby seat!

Attached Files:

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Very creative way to announce your little girls birth! The birth of our second son resulted in the sale of both my pickups and the purchase of a Yukon XL.
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm hoping that won't be the case for me, although there's nothing wrong with a Yukon or 'Burb.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

All was good for us until the older boy gave our 3 month old an altoid mint while seated next to each other in the extended cab. He was very proud that he shared. After extracting the mint from the baby's mouth, my wife looked at me and said, "Time for a suburban"
  5. IdahoChevy91

IdahoChevy91 New Member

Congratulations!
  6. MrShorty

MrShorty Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

congratulations
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats again Al..[​IMG] No Mods needed just enjoy what you have in good health to you and the family...
  8. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

Congrats to your new childs birth
  9. bowaddict13

bowaddict13 New Member

CONGRATS best xmas gift your going to get now just think only 16 more years untill she takes your ride LOL.
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=34315]Als09Sierra[/MENTION], I'm not sure that mod belongs on a truck. Perhaps it's time for you to consider an Express van or the Volt minivan that I've heard rumours about.

:lol: