1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Mod needed

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Als09Sierra, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey! Let's not go there. That's what the Crew Cab is for. :)
  2. 20TahoeLT12

20TahoeLT12 Member 1 Year

​Congrats on the beautiful baby girl!!!
  3. Als09Sierra

Thanks guys. We brought the little one home today and I'm hoping to get some sleep this week, although that's doubtful. Otis, my dog, is adjusting and may want to sleep downstairs tonight, but he's very protective of the girls.
  4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats Al. Nice to hear the baby made it safe and sound. Best wishes to you and your family from me and the wife!
  5. Als09Sierra

Thanks Matt. Have you been getting the questions since you got married? Fortunately, when we got married we each had a lot of nieces and nephews and we got very few people asking when we were going to have kids.
  6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

We get the question all the time. The usual response I give is that we are waiting. Which is kind of true... Unfortunately we can't have kids, but plan on adopting in a few years. Some days I think its a good thing other days it's tough to think about. Either way I know it will happen sooner or later and am excited for that day.
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congratulations Al! What a blessing right before Christmas. I'm very glad everyone is doing well!
  8. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

most expensive mod I've seen yet! Little women, sounds like your out numbered also! Merry Christmas!
  9. sunnycute

sunnycute New Member

Congrats! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Very creative way to announce your little girls birth! The birth of our second son resulted in the sale of both my pickups and the purchase of a Yukon XL.
  10. Als09Sierra

Matt,

Nothing wrong with adopting. In fact it's probably more noble than having your own, when there are kids out there who need a good home. We talked about adopting if we couldn't have a baby. In the meantime, enjoy being married, and sleep. I could use a few hours myself right now. :)