1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New paint on tailgate

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by LisaO925, Sep 15, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. LisaO925

LisaO925 New Member

Hubby does pin stripping, flames, etc.. He has recently been messing around with skulls. So, every other week, he pulls off my tailgate, puts a design on it, and then lather, rinse, repeat, he will do it again.

Not this time. I love this skull. He wanted to put some blue smoke flames around it, but I told him it would be too much. But, not too bad I think. He got a new airbrush a few months back, and since then his art has just grown two fold. I love how he left the top of the tailgate flat like the rest of the truck.

Attached Files:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very Nice........Looks Great :great:
  3. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member 100 Posts

thts some talent!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lookin' Good! Very nice!
  5. LisaO925

LisaO925 New Member

I will show him that you guys are being so great. Thank you for the feedback!
  6. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member 100 Posts

looks awesome, nice work.
  7. David8790

David8790 New Member

Does he do this professiionally?
  8. LisaO925

LisaO925 New Member

He wants to..

He has done things here and there for friends and family. But feels he is still too slow, and not quite where he wants to be. We just upgraded his gun last month, and his work is so much better. Hes getting ready to buy a bunch of candy paints, more hosing, etc. I hope / think next year he will start taking outside business in.. He really wants to do this for a living. I am going back to school so I can go back to work, that way maybe I can help him with that dream.. He can paint and be a house husband..lol
  9. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

looks great
  10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That looks fantastic, he has some real talent. Good luck to him making a business out of it! :great: