1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NEW PHOTO GALLERY

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Feb 12, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Make certain that you check out the new photo gallery! Click "Gallery" at the top of the screen.
  2. ProzacKid

ProzacKid New Member

Awesome, I love it!
  3. jonesy

jonesy New Member

I was next to one in traffic.

I asked the driver about the ride and he said it was like a sports car. He said his gas mileage was about 17mpg. I don't get that with my TB V6.

One other thing off topic, these continental tires really SUCK. I have 12k on my truck and when I turn, the tires seem to roll and make the truck shake. I am purchasing some Goodyear Wranglers Silentarmors this coming Monday.

I want to post a pic of my truck, but I am not sure how.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

It's pretty easy when you break it down.

1) Click "Gallery" to get into the Photo Gallery.
    (or click on a picture on the right)

2) Click on the "Upload File" link at the top of the screen.

3) If you are new and have never uploaded a photo before, you will be prompted with an error, "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files".

3a) Directly above this line, click the "Create / order my albums" button.

3b) When the "Album Manager" window opens, click the New button.

3c) Under that button, a text box (and above as well) will appear reading "New Album". Replace this text with your user name or whatever name you want to call the album.

4d) Click "Apply Modifications" and you have a new album that is just for you to upload photos into.

4e) Click continue.

4f) Click "Upload File" again.

5) Choose your file to upload. Either from your local system, File Upload 1-5; or URI/URL upload 1-3.

6) Click continue.

7) It will tell you that it was successful or unsuccessful.

8) If it was successful, then click continue and fill out all the information that you want people to know about your photo. This includes choosing the new album that you just made.

9) Click continue and it will post your new photo in the album!