1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new pics of my 77 gmc stepside

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 77gmc, Nov 29, 2009.

1. 77gmc

77gmc New Member

alright guys here is some more pictures of my truck just put a new rear bumper on it and i added new fullsize truck mirrors on it let me know what ya think

Attached Files:

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

I think it's lookin good!!
  3. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

Looks like a lot of fun!
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

IS that a 98-04 S-10/Blazer bumper, it looks like the one off of my truck? My dad needs a new bumper for his 66' Chevy truck, and that is something that we never thought of. She's coming along nicely indeed, keep up the great work! :happy:
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks like a fun project truck...I love the looks of the old step sides.
  6. 77gmc

77gmc New Member

haha ya it is the original numper that somebody put on this truck was made for a fleetsize truck so my cousin used to have a 02 s10 he put a roll pan on it and he just gave me that bumper I thought it would look better than the other one so I welded it to the old bumper brackets then sanded it down and painted white I think it looks ten times better and thanks I will and I'll post more pics as it comes along here in a couple weeks it will have true dual exhaust on it and I'm going to put a visor and I'm thinking putting some stock cab lights on it? Let me know what you think of that idea?
  7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member

Looks like a fun project truck:great:
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Nice job! :great: Looks great! Thanks for the pictures!:glasses:
  9. K5chevy

K5chevy New Member

Looking good -- looks like a fun truck to putt around in too!
  10. 77gmc

77gmc New Member

ya the only part about it is it gets about 6 miles to the gallon lol