1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New pics of the truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 07blkchevyz71, Aug 3, 2010.

1. 07blkchevyz71

07blkchevyz71 New Member

Not much is new...added the towing mirrors and the toolbox. I also took the stickers off the back window. What do ya think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Don't worry about the cord hanging down. I unhooked the Fire and Ice and haven't taken it off yet.

Here's the toolbox.
    [​IMG]

And a pic of some mad flex!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member 1000 Posts

very nice. all you need are black rims or paint your stocks black.
  3. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great looking truck! Did you go with Kool Vue or GM for the tow mirrors?
  4. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice looking truck.. I like those tow mirrors they look so much better than stock. And i tow so i know how handy they can be.And UWS boxes are awsome arent they???
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice and clean. X2 what murdog94 said about the UWS box. I have a UWS black tool chest in the back of my '05 black Z-71 crewcab for over 5 years and it still looks and works like new.
  6. 07blkchevyz71

07blkchevyz71 New Member

Thanks! I got the Kool-Vue's. WAY cheaper than GM's and I think they're just as good.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Thanks! Yes they are!

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Haha! That would be pretty sweet to paint the stockers, but I'm looking into some black wheels.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Hey man send those 20s? my way HAHA....
  8. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

That looks great, man! The stock wheels actually don't look too bad with those tires. What brand/size tires are you running there?