New pics of the truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 07blkchevyz71, Aug 3, 2010.

1. 07blkchevyz71

07blkchevyz71 New Member

Not much is new...added the towing mirrors and the toolbox. I also took the stickers off the back window. What do ya think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Don't worry about the cord hanging down. I unhooked the Fire and Ice and haven't taken it off yet.

Here's the toolbox.
    [​IMG]

And a pic of some mad flex!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

very nice. all you need are black rims or paint your stocks black.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great looking truck! Did you go with Kool Vue or GM for the tow mirrors?

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice looking truck.. I like those tow mirrors they look so much better than stock. And i tow so i know how handy they can be.And UWS boxes are awsome arent they???

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice and clean. X2 what murdog94 said about the UWS box. I have a UWS black tool chest in the back of my '05 black Z-71 crewcab for over 5 years and it still looks and works like new.

6. 07blkchevyz71

07blkchevyz71 New Member

Thanks! I got the Kool-Vue's. WAY cheaper than GM's and I think they're just as good.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Thanks! Yes they are!

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Haha! That would be pretty sweet to paint the stockers, but I'm looking into some black wheels.

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey man send those 20s? my way HAHA....

8. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That looks great, man! The stock wheels actually don't look too bad with those tires. What brand/size tires are you running there?