1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Pictures Of My 05 RCSB Silverado!!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 5.3silverado, Nov 22, 2011.

1. 5.3silverado

5.3silverado New Member

New Additions To My Truck..
    *New OEM Grille W/ Flat Black Billet & Bow-Tie
    *15,000K Ultra Violet Purple H.I.D's
    *Freshly Re-Smoked Tail Lights
    *Custom AR-15 Hitch Cover Made By My Dad!!
    *New Jensen VM9242Bt Indash W/ Navi & PS3
    *New 305/40/R22 Z Rated Tires
    *Custom Nu-Image Silver Gauge Face..
    *CHECK OUT MY PICTURES.. FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. McMahan

McMahan New Member 100 Posts

Nice start so far. I would turn that into a SS clone. Thats my next project. Looks good. I would do a roll pan ss bumper and 5/7 drop with 22" ss reps. that would be sexy. Love the speedster cover
  3. grape2

grape2 New Member

Very sharp truck looks great just the way it is. Like the black bowtie, but noticed a different chrome section in the lower pictures. Did you change the blowtie
  4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

The OEM grille looks a lot better than what you had and the hitch cover is sweet, but the truck looks really good cleaned up. Now about the exhaust tip that looks crappy on your nice truck, I think you need to something else than putting a chrome tip over it.
  5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good, grille is definitely better now, I would focus my attention on the front bumper now. The '03-'05 bumpers look like crap, the '06's with the color matched cap and black valance look so much better. Truck is coming along nice though. How do you like those tires? Aren't they the Hankook Ventus?
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I really like the gauge cluster a lot, I was going to do the Escalade cluster a while back and never got around to it. Keep up the great work!
  7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Trucks looking good.
  8. serg

serg New Member

looks awsome!!!!!!!!!!