Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Product: Oil Savers!

Discussion in '1st Synthetics' started by 1st Synthetics, Jun 11, 2009.

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Anyone that is interested in this product please give me a call to order (248-721-1002) they are $8.99 ea. or 2 for 15.99.

• Perfect for the shop or the do it yourself mechanic.
    • The Oil Saver allows the residual oil that is normally left in the bottle to make it into the oil pan where it belongs!
    • Buy one for your old oil filters!
    [​IMG]

Drain up to 5 oil containers clean
    enough to meet plastic recycling
    [​IMG]

Stacks for easy
    storage and shipping

[​IMG]

Multiple Oil Savers allow service
    stations to reclaim oil from
    several oil changes at one time.

[​IMG]

The Oil Saverâ„¢ is a multi-function funnel that allows you to quickly dispense up to 5 quarts of oil into your engine's valve cover opening. After dispensing, simply attach another oil container to the nozzle and hang it on the wall to allow complete drainage of the residual oil left in each container.
    As the cost of oil continues to rise, The Oil Saverâ„¢ can save you money by reclaiming oil that was once simply thrown away.
    Several Hundred Million oil bottles end up in our public land fills every year. Do your part to reduce the contamination of our environment.
    Buy an Oil Saver Today!

2. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

About time ... J/k I might need to order one in the future when I start using Amsoil

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't need one, but that is a super cool idea! I showed my dad and he got a kick out of that too, as he said another specialty tool to have in the garage. I am sure that we waste a lot of oil at the bottle of the jar too, I bet that little thing would work good.

4. 1st Synthetics

Oh ya they do work good. I came across them in my friends dads garage. It is amazing how much oil he gets out of what we call empty bottles of oil. I have 18 bottles of AMSOIL ATF I need to drain out, I bet I get a entire quart out of them. I change the trans fluid in my F#@d E350 van a day or 2 ago.

5. 1st Synthetics

I just changed the trans fluid in my 99 ford E-350 and it took 16 quarts of AMSOIL ATF. I used the oil saver and now I have 3/4 of a quart from what was left in the bottles.